09 April 2007

Snow!

I can't believe it. It's April, and it's snowing here. This is definitely not what I had in mind when I agreed to move up to Green Bay two and a half years ago. Sure, I knew I'd see snow every year; that is unavoidable in the Frozen Tundra. But in April?!

The funny thing is that I didn't even know it had snowed. I'm in the middle of a large windowless room containing a giant cube farm, so I was working along oblivious to what was happening around me. I guess that's supposed to make me more productive.

But the good thing is that the snow was gone by evening. In that sense, it reminded me of those good old Texas snowfalls. But there's more snow in the forecast for Wednesday and again over the weekend. Will it ever stop?

And where's that global warming when you really need it?

1 comment:

Pastor Dave Ruddat said...

Glad to see your thoughts on the blogosphere.